Write For Us
Do you have an opinion about a photography related product you use?
Do you want to share a photography tip or technique you like?
Do you want people to see and learn about your DIY photo project?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, consider writing for us. In return for your articles, we offer a byline, a short paragraph about your photography experience, and links to your photo web-sites, blogs, sharing pages, etc. Our site is relatively new, but we're already approaching a million page views a year. So, your work we'll be seen.
If interested, drop us an email: [email protected]
Below you can find some basic rules for the articles.
- We are looking for reviews and tips for any level of photographers (beginner, intermediate, and advanced).
- Even though our current focus is lighting, we accept content on anything related to the world of digital photography.
- Please make your article no shorter than 200 words for a tip and at least 400 words for a review.
- Every tip must include at least 1 original photo that illustrates its content, while it must be a minimum of 4 product images for a review (plus at least 1 example shot when applicable).
- All the content you submit must be original, and it must not be posted anywhere online other that our web-site, and you need to agree that we can post the article for unlimited period of time.
- We want to maintain the high quality of the site content, so all articles go through our editorial team, and we reserve the right to modify your content in accordance with our policies and requirements.
- We also reserve the right to remove your content and/or links to your web-presence at any time should the linked resources become inappropriate for our audience.
Please email us an idea for your first article, and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know if we think we can use it.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
If you have any questions or comments, please post them below.